Contact The Town Highway Dept.

If you have a Non-Emergency concern for the Oswego Town Highway Department, please submit this form and someone will be in contact with you. If your form is submitted after business hours, please allow until the next business day. If you have an emergency, please dial 911.

Contact The Town Highway