Application for Handicap Parking Permits

Handicap Parking Permits are issued from your local city, village, or town clerk. DMV does NOT issue these permits.

If you live in the TOWN OF OSWEGO contact:
Nikki Fowler – 315-343-2586

If you live in the CITY OF OSWEGO contact:
City Clerk – 315-342-8120

To be eligible for a permit you must live in New York State, but you need NOT to be a licensed driver or own a vehicle. You must apply in the locality in which you live. Example: a child with a qualifying disability may receive a permit, to be used when riding as a passenger in ANY vehicle.

You must obtain proof of the disability from a medical doctor (MD), doctor of osteopathy (DO), or a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM, licensed in NYS only).

Town of Oswego residents: For more information please call, fax, or e-mail the Town Clerk at Oswego Town Hall.

Application for Handicap Parking Permits